Make your own tracks.
You can go to the resort and fight over scraps left by the dawn patrol, or you can step into your Atomic Tracker 110 Ski Boot and head into the backcountry, where you can experience private dining on luscious untracked snow. The Power Control Release provides a 20-degree range of motion when in touring mode and quickly locks down for uncompromising performance on the descent. Nothing is as satisfying as harvesting your own home-grown turns, and the Tracker 110 is the boot to accomplish just that.
- With a mid-stiff 110 flex, this boot is built to perform for the most aggressive backcountry skiers
- 98mm last provides a snug fit on the forefoot for enhanced sensitivity and control
- The ASY Sport T1 Liner features anatomical design and is heat-moldable for a high-performance, custom fit
- The Live Fit zone placed on the lateral side of the boot prevents common hot spots while the medial side of the boot remains solid for maximum power transmission
- The Enduro Chassis combines race-proven technology with all-mountain traction for a boot that is truly built to perform off-piste
- Stylish carabiner buckles and a power strap keep the Tracker snugly strapped to your feet
- The Power Control Release allows easy switching between ski and touring modes for quiet ascents and jaw-dropping descents
- Skywalk rubber sole provides excellent traction on rock, ice, and snow
- RECCO equipped to aid in emergency location
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
fit great had custom footbeds made even better. sugges pulling the shim out from behind and putting in the front cuff.