- Detail Images
A balanced sport ski that begins to toe the line into the world of performance skating.
The Team Skate Ski is firmly planted at the top of Atomic's Sport Skate line of Nordic skate skis. Lighter and slightly more aggressive than its two lower-tier counterparts, the Pro Skate and Sport Skate, this ski offers enhanced performance while still maintaining an air of forgiveness.
The Team Skate shares an efficient Base Index 3000 base finish and tapered sidecut with the other Sport series skis, but it differs slightly in terms of tail width and core material. The low-density Speedcell Core elevates the rebound and weight balance so you get all the acceleration you need without leaving the Team Skate to feel twitchy or too sensitive underfoot. If you're an ambitious skate skier who prefers both speed and comfort, this is an ideal choice for a couple of hours on the track.
- Speed Cell Core uses a single, low-density foam that's even lighter than Atomic's comparable High Densolite Core
- Speed Cell materials and construction offer the ideal balance between super-low weight and fast, consistent rebound
- All of Atomic’s sport skis share a Base Index 3000 base construction—this base offers an efficient glide and it's designed to help this ski perform in either firm or soft snow conditions and in a variety of temperatures
- Tapered sidecut improves maneuverability and precise ski control when the ski is in contact with the snow between strides
- The wider tip offers increased stability when driving forward at the beginning of your skate stride, and the tapered tail makes it easy to release the ski from the end of a powerful push or stride
- Flat-mount binding compatibility allows you to mount any non-integrated binding (SNS or NNN) binding directly to the top of this ski. Look towards the Atomic Pilot Race if you want a slightly softer flex binding with manual release, or choose the Atomic Pilot Sport if you want the stiffest flex and automatic entry and exit.