Your do-it-all planks.
Applying kick wax is fun like getting your back waxed is fun—wouldn't you rather just skip it and go skiing? That's the principle behind Atomic's Motion XCruise 55 Grip Touring Ski, which uses a waxless G2 Syncro fishscale pattern to give you kick-wax grip without the hassle or stickiness. Every kick will be reliable, so you'll never pick the wrong color or have to re-wax halfway through a ski, and you'll get to spend that much more time on the snow. Of course, you'll also get to enjoy the lightweight Densolite core, wax-ready and durable BI 1500 base, and the stable XCruise profile that handles classic tracks and ungroomed surfaces with equal aplomb.
- Nordic touring ski specially designed for beginners
- Wide waist has stable feel new skiers will appreciate
- G2 Syncro grip balances climbing and gliding
- High Densolite core is light and durabile
- Waxless base is ready to go out of the packaging
- Item #ATO006K