Wide load, coming in hot.
No more hot spot, bone spur, or strangled-numb flesh—the Atomic LF120 Ski Boot lets your dog lie out in all its wide glory. With a burly shell, stiff flex, and custom liner, out of the way, everyone.
- Stiff 120 flex for barreling down everywhere
- Variable, elastic, Live Fit 102-106mm last lets your foot lie out in true size
- Heat-moldable ASY Elite Y2 liner for utmost warmth, comfort, and efficiency
- Mega Alu buckle and a 45mm strap wrap you up snug and give you on-the-fly control
Share your thoughts
I'm not a good skier yet and don't get to...
I'm not a good skier yet and don't get to ski often but I would like to get a good pair of boots because rental boots have been hard on me with calf blisters and so on. I'm looking for a good boot to buy in the off season to get a better price. I'm a male 57 years old, in good shape. 5 ft 7" tall and 162 lbs. I have big calves. What do you recommend? Thank you.
Performance and comfort
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are great. My feet are wide and flat and you can ski all day with these. Plenty of room for your forefoot. The boot really molds to your foot but does not sacrifice performance.