A best seller for a reason.
The Hawx Prime 120 Ski Boot is Atomic's best-selling alpine boot for all-mountain riders, and Atomic upgraded it with a more comfortable fit for charging hard all day long. Its thermo-moldable Memory Fit 3D liner forms to your heel and ankle in minutes when combined with heat-fitting technology to provide a customized fit that's true to your foot shape. This liner assures an incredibly comfortable feel for medium-sized feet, and the liner also has 3M Thinsulate insulation for warmth throughout winter.
With a flex of 120, this Hawx Prime is a stiffer option for skiers who hit the hardpack hard, and the Sole Flex provides a natural bending line to promote better balance, better feel, and more control. The Hawx Prime also features a Power Shift adjustment system that switches the forward lean from thirteen degrees to seventeen degrees depending on how hard you'd like to charge.
- Atomic's best-selling ski boot updated with a refined fit
- Stiff 120 flex for hard-charging skiers
- Medium 100mm last width balances comfort with performance
- Power Shift forward lean adjustment
- Thermo-moldable Memory Fit 3D liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Sole Flex assures natural bending to promote a better feel underfoot
- Item #ATO007R