Nothing holds back the Hawx.
The 130-flex Atomic Men's Hawx 130 Ski Boot is an all-mountain monster of a boot. But as stiff as it is, it has plenty of features for all-day comfort, without sacrificing performance. The Memory Fit liner can be heat molded to the shape of your foot for a comfortable fit that will offer efficient power transfer from your feet to the boot. The liner is equipped with 3M Thinsulate insulation for a warm and responsive feel.
Four aluminum buckles give bomber foot hold and energy transmission, and the Power Shift system allows the forward lean of the boot to be adjusted between 13, 15, and 17 degrees, as well as by plus or minus 10 flex points, for when you need a little stiffer feel. An extra-wide power strap adds support to the shin area. For post-skiing comfort or sure-footed hiking, this boot has no-slip grip pads on the heel and toe. The bottom line is the Hawx 130 is a strong and stiff all-mountain boot with a precision fit that encourages all-mountain exploration.
- An ultra-stiff alpine boot for hard-charging skiers
- 130 flex is the stiffest selection in the Hawx Ultra collection
- Narrow 98mm last delivers a tight, responsive fit
- Progressive shell with Energy Backbone for extra strength
- Thermo-moldable Memory Fit liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Item #ATO007O
- Q & A
Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice snug ankle, moderately low instep height, great internal shaping for a close but comfortable fit. Noticeably lighter than most inbound boots.
getting 25.5 size in any time soon? thanks!