Run every month of the year.
For some people, running is like drug: they need their daily endorphin fix like the air they breath. If this sounds like you, don't let winter snowstorms get in the way of your daily runs ever again. Strap on a pair of Atlas Run Snowshoes and hit the trail. Weighing in at just over a pound each, these snowshoes are shaped to accommodate a runner's all-out stride while the spring-loaded suspension allows for natural articulation of the joints.
- The lightweight 7075 aluminum speed V-frame is designed to accommodate a runner's all-out stride
- Spring-Loaded Suspension provides high-energy returns and excellent maneuverability
- Aluminum Twin-Trac Toe Crampons and Heel Cleats provide secure traction on icy terrain
- The Run LightSpeed bindings provide precise foot placements while keeping overall weight down
- Durable Nytex decking stands up to tough trails and efficiently sheds snow
- The Run Snowshoes weigh in at just over a pound each, so you hardly even notice you're wearing them