Who said snowshoeing has to be hard?
- Spring-loaded suspension keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and enables deeper crampon penetration into the slope
- Wrapp Swift bindings feature comfortable EVA padding and easy-to-use straps
- Tempered steel All-Trac crampons get you across steep, icy slopes, while Traverse Trac rails deliver extra-secure footing
- Atlas 6061 aluminum V-Frame design with a turned-up, tapered tail lets you walk naturally
- Nytex deck fabric handles rocks and sheds snow
- Riser bar eases strain on calf muscles
Share your thoughts
Easy to use and stable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The shoe needs to be easy to put on and comfortable without coming loose. While using the needs to be a feeling of stability. The Atlas meets these requirements - very nice product.