Get out of the kiddie pool and into the deep end.
When the going gets deep, the deep get trampled by the Atlas Women's Electra 9 Series FRS Snowshoe. For the backcountry snow trekker who doesn't want to be confined to the shallows, here's a snowshoe that will flex, bend, and roll with the least resistance and natural feel. And when the going gets icy, there's the tenacious bite of a steel crampon. Plus, it's shaped just for you, you narrow-heeled, tapered-tail snow-chaser.
- Women-specific design features tapered tail, narrower nose, and outside rolling bends that nest the shoes together
- Women-specific 6061 aluminum V-frame tracks straight in deep snow, sheds snow with its tapered tail, and rolls smoothly
- Free-rotating suspension cushions every step to allow natural articulation and unrestricted movement
- Tempered steel toe all-trac toe crampon and heel tri-cleat provide death-grip on hardpack
- Wrapp trail binding is easy to use and cradles the foot comfortably and securely
- Durable Nytex nylon decking flexes for a forgiving performance
Share your thoughts
Atlas Electra 9
I live in the PNW and like to romp around...
I live in the PNW and like to romp around in our cascade concrete. By the size guide, I'd definitely be in the 27" shoes, but is that too long for our heavy snow? I was looking at 25's, but Atlas doesn't seem to make 25's for us womenfolk... but the men's recommend 25" for the same weight range...??
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
great shoes for women love them but I wish the bindings where the same as the men's. with one nylon strap instead of rubber which stretches and comes undone when hiking