Everything you need except the snow.
The Women's 9 Series Elektra FRS Snowshoe Package includes a pair of 9 Series Snowshoes, two-piece Lock Jaw poles, and a zippered Snowshoe Tote. The snowshoe's Free-Rotating Suspension allows your foot to naturally articulate and flex so you maintain a firm footing even when traversing across hills or navigating uneven terrain. The snowshoe also features a women-specific frame shape for an easy, natural feel in your stride. The only thing this kit doesn't include are the snow-covered meadows and woods you'll soon be visiting.
- Women-specific Elektra frames are designed to accommodate a woman's natural gait for an easier, comfortable walking motion
- 6061 aluminum V-frame tracks straight and the tapered tail pulls less snow during each step for a more efficient stride
- Free-Rotating Suspension allows for natural articulation of the foot and can flex side to side for secure footings on traverses and uneven terrain
- Tempered steel Toe Crampons and Tri-Cleats provide a secure grip in every snow condition
- Wrapp trail bindings securely cradle your feet and provide easy entry and exit
- Nytex decking provides durability and maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures
- Two-piece Lock Jaw poles are made of durable 6000 series aluminum
- Lock Jaw mechanism allows for quick and secure length adjustments even while you're wearing gloves
- Women-specific EVA foam grips give you a secure hold on the poles
- Zippered top-loading tote bag securely stows your snowshoes and poles and has a shoulder strap for easy carrying
Share your thoughts
I live in the PNW and like to romp around...
I live in the PNW and like to romp around in our cascade concrete. By the size guide, I'd definitely be in the 27" shoes, but is that too long for our heavy snow? I was looking at 25's, but Atlas doesn't seem to make 25's for us womenfolk...
Great snowshoeing package!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I gave these as a gift to my mom and she loves them! She and my father are beginners to snowshoeing, and these were a great investment. They are perfect, and work great! I got my mom the 27s for two reasons. The first is that they live in Utah where there is a lot of powder, and the second is just in case she needs to carry a pack with her on an excursion. They are shaped will for women, so the extra inches don't make it a lot harder to walk. The color is also fashionable, and it is hard to beat a deal with poles and stow bag!