- Detail Images
What's it going to be?
- 6000 aluminum is strong and lightweight
- Lock Jaw clamping mechanism lets you adjust pole height without taking off your gloves
- Wrist straps and molded grips keep your poles firmly attached to your hands
- Steel flex tips break through hard snow and into ice
- The powder basket anchors you when navigating through deep snow
Share your thoughts
What does women's ski pole really mean?...
What does women's ski pole really mean? Will the handles be small enough for me to wrap my short fingers fully around them even with expedition mittens on? I have trouble with all backcountry ski poles as the handles are too big for even a normal winter mitten...
The poles are overall shorter and the grips are lower volume for smaller hands.