AT Paddles Quest Glass Paddle
Moderate stiffness for cruising.
Before you embark on a great journey, you must first arm yourself with a trusty blade that suits your physique and lasts throughout your tours. The Adventure Technology Quest Glass Paddle's full fiberglass construction and standard blade size suits high- or low-angle style paddling.
- 623sq cm blade is a standard touring size that requires less energy output for each stroke (best for high-cadence strokes and cruising)
- Full Control Grip (FCG) design matches the contour of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue
- Fiberglass is a bit heavier than carbon but has high strength
- Synapse Ferrule: just pull and twist for customized settings of 15-degree increments
- SmartSet Technology: during assembly, the feather angle automatically resets to the same feather angle that was set prior to disassembly