Strong, versatile, durable.
AT Paddles made the Quest Carbon 2-Piece Bent Shaft Paddle with carbon fiber to make it stiff, strong, and light, and then gave it a unique blade design that works with a relaxed, low-angle paddling style but is versatile enough for speed if the conditions call for it. The full-carbon shaft features AT's Full Control Grip (FCG) design that matches the contour of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue.
- Blades feature a uniquely high fiber-to-resin ratio that dramatically reduces the chance of damage and makes the Quest Carbon one of the most durable blades on the market today
- Soft dihedral blade shape keeps the paddle versatile for varying conditions and paddling styles
- Shaft design bends on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for less strain while you paddle
- Full Control Grip (FCG) design matches the contours of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue
- Unlimited feather adjustment is a low-profile internal adjustment system that uses a simple pull and twist of the shaft to make adjustments
- Length adjustment gives you and additional 5cm of length for those with long arms or a particularly wide grip