Strong, versatile, durable.
AT Paddles made the Quest Carbon 2-Piece Bent Shaft Paddle with carbon fiber to make it stiff, strong, and light, and then gave it a unique blade design that works with a relaxed, low-angle paddling style but is versatile enough for speed if the conditions call for it. The full-carbon shaft features AT's Full Control Grip (FCG) design that matches the contour of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue.
- Blades feature a uniquely high fiber-to-resin ratio that dramatically reduces the chance of damage and makes the Quest Carbon one of the most durable blades on the market today
- Soft dihedral blade shape keeps the paddle versatile for varying conditions and paddling styles
- Shaft design bends on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for less strain while you paddle
- Full Control Grip (FCG) design matches the contours of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue
- Unlimited feather adjustment is a low-profile internal adjustment system that uses a simple pull and twist of the shaft to make adjustments
- Length adjustment gives you and additional 5cm of length for those with long arms or a particularly wide grip
Share your thoughts
Save your wrists!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you are like me and get sore wrists from paddling, then this is the paddle for you. The ergonomic shaping of the shaft realigns your wrist into a more natural angle. Makes a day on the water more enjoyable, knowing your wrists will never get sore and bent out of shape.