Ultimate reliability for river running missions.
If you do an equal mix of play boating and river running, then you'll love the AT Paddles Play Fiberglass Bent Shaft Paddle. Its bent shaft and ergonomic grip mean a more natural hand feel and less wrist and forearm strain, and the fiberglass material boosts durability for years of use.
- Fiberglass shaft and blade provide a durable, mid-flex all-around whitewater paddle
- Powerful back face works well for surfing, freestyle moves, and ruddering
- Blade design balances spoon and curve for a forgiving performance across conditions and stroke types
- Shaft design bends the shaft on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for a natural feel, more torque, and less fatigue and less strain
- Ergonomic full-control grip ensures a comfortable grip and less hand-slip for long trips
- Standard diameter paddle with a 30-degree offset maximizes paddling efficiency
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was super stoked to get this paddle and break her in the french broad in NC. However, I did a warm-up sesh in a pool with some other lads and the paddle has a break in the seal where the shaft and paddle meet. It was not a lot of water but still that should not be happening! Took her on the french broad the other day and that paddle worked really well but because of the break in the seal, towards the end of the day you could tell that the paddle became heavier. I will be calling AT to get the paddle fixed or replaced. The paddle worked really well in the water and I am very happy with it's performance but the shaft should never hold water.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
ive had 2 of these over the last 8 years and i have no complaints. super strong and nice and lite