A smooth blend of efficiency, predictability, and power for the high- or low-angle paddler.
Leave civilization far behind when you hit the water with the AT Paddles Exodus Standard 2-Piece Paddle. This is a touring paddle that's friendly to kayakers who cover long distances with a mixed stroke style. A blend of fibers give the bent shaft a smooth, consistent flex and a balanced feel in the water. Instead of focusing on raw pulling power, this paddle delivers efficiency and precision for seasoned paddlers and those new to touring. Even with a larger-than-normal blade (for a touring paddle), the Exodus weighs only 32 ounces, which makes it light compared to other touring options of this build, even within the AT family. Like the other high-end paddles in AT's Elite series, the Exodus features unlimited feathering and an adjustable length system so you can dial in the fit and feel to your liking. Stiff enough for consistent power delivery, stable and predictable in the water, and ideal for either low- or high-angle paddling styles, this may be one of AT's most versatile touring paddles—it's certainly one of the most attractive for the price.
- Full Control Grip (FCG) design matches the contour of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue
- Shaft design bends on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for less strain while you paddle
- Tri-fiber combination throughout the shaft for the ideal blend of weight, durability, and flex
- Oversized fiberglass blade has a urethane foam core to lower weight and reduce flutter during stroke
- Unlimited feather adjustment is a low-profile internal adjustment system that uses a simple pull and twist of the shaft to make adjustments
- Length adjustment gives you and additional 5cm of length for those with long arms or a particularly wide grip