Select your style & size:Select options
Like an entire quiver of whitewater paddles in one.
Whether you're just getting into the sport of whitewater kayaking or stepping up your game in the playboater arena, try the AT Paddles Eddy Standard Bent Shaft Paddle. Its slightly buoyant blades aid in recovery when you're in a hole and make rolling and bracing a lot easier, while a streamlined powerface on each blade enables smooth transitions and predictable feathering.
- Carbon, Aramid, and fiberglass braided unibody construction provides a durable, flexible, and lightweight paddle
- PVC foam core blade with fiberglass coating and a Dynell-protected trim for durability and longevity
- A powerful back face for surfing, freestyle moves, or ruddering
- Blade design balances spoon and curve for a forgiving performance across conditions and stroke types
- Shaft design bends the shaft on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for a natural feel, more torque, and less fatigue and less strain
- Ergonomic full-control grip ensures a comfortable grip and less hand-slip for long trips
- Standard diameter paddle with a 30-degree offset maximizes paddling efficiency
- Item #ATP0026