AT Paddles AT2 Superduty Whitewater Paddle
Heaven in hand for the most punishing paddlers.
This is the mack daddy, the power stick of the pros, and the choice of whitewater rodeo clowns with a taste for nothing but the best. Fully carbon and strong as an ox, the AT Paddles AT2 Superduty Whitewater Paddle never backs down. Stuff it in a churning hole, drag it through ripping hydraulics, or ease it down the run of a river all day—the Superduty Paddle will do it all. Blade to body, this is one tough paddle.
- Carbon & Aramid braid shaft is lightweight, flexible, and supremely durable
- Unibody construction means that this paddle was formed as a single piece from start to finish
- Cutaway asymmetrical shaft design allows your grip to stay natural instead of super-tight
- Blade offset of 30 degrees offers powerful purchase and maximizes efficiency with each paddle stroke
- Large, contoured carbon braid blade has protective trim around the perimeter to protect it from abuse, and the lightweight foam core makes it buoyant
- Full control grip gives you the most secure handle on your shaft