AT Paddles AT2 Standard Whitewater Paddle
- Community Images
Responsive with a powerful catch for playboating and rivers.
Whitewater pros have long relied on the AT Paddles AT2 Standard Whitewater Paddle because of its power and nearly bulletproof construction. Stuff it into churning hydraulics, and pull like your life depends on it. Mix it up in your playboat or river runner and this whitewater paddle will keep up with equal resolve.
- Three-fiber construction (carbon, Aramid, and fiberglass) braid shaft makes this paddle a stiffer alternative to AT Paddles' AT2 Superlight
- Unibody construction means that this paddle was formed as a single piece from start to finish
- Blade offset of 30 degrees offers powerful purchase and maximizes efficiency with each paddle stroke
- Large, contoured carbon braid blade has protective trim around the perimeter to protect it from abuse, and the lightweight foam core makes it buoyant
- Full control grip gives you the most secure handle on your shaft