Astral Buoyancy Ronny Personal Flotation Device
- Detail Images
A low-bulk PFD for your paddling adventures.
A midday paddle off the sunny shores of San Diego or a sunrise drift across the inland waterways of Maine are both ideal regions for the Astral Buoyancy Ronny Personal Flotation Device. With minimal bulk and basic features, the Ronny PFD suits paddlers of just about any skill level whether your boat of choice is a canoe, sit-on-top, angler, recreational, or touring kayak.
- Thin-Vent back design sits higher to be more compatible with high seatbacks and features a mesh panel at the spine to allow heat to escape
- Ultralight, recyclable PE foam does the job without weighing you down when you're outside of the water
- Front zip closure makes getting the PFD on and off easy when your upper body is stiff from so much paddling
- Large openings at the arms limit side material to allow more airflow to keep you cool—ideal for warmer climates
- Quick-access tab on front secures a knife or VHF radio
- Reflective trim offers visibility to boaters in low-light conditions for added safety
- Clip-closure mesh pocket for small items you need to be able to reach quickly
- Side adjustment straps let you get a snug, secure fit