Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Personal Flotation Devices we have in stock.View Similar Products
Stay safe and support sustainability.
- Neoprene shoulder straps stay in place and won’t rub you raw, and feature reflective trim for extra safety
- Low-profile polyethylene foam in the back of the PFD is recyclable and gives you a cushion of protection
- Waistband with side-release buckle and adjustable side straps dial in the fit to perfection
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets give you a spot to restore circulation to your chilled fingers
- Front lash tab provides an attachment point for your knife or a VHF radio
- Front zip pocket provides secure storage
- Item #ASL0021
- Q & A
Astral Buoyancy Norge PFD Product Knowledge
I'm 5'8" 175 lbs 34 waist. Whadaya think?
PFD's are usually based on chest measurements rather than waist. At a 34 waist, I'd bet you'd fall in the Large size range, but you should check it out. Measure your chest at the widest spot- just under your armpits- and then match it up with the size chart ( its right under the price and color selection spot at the top of this page).
It looks like there are only XXL remaining in stock, but have no fear, there's plenty of other PFD's availible here: http://www.backcountry.com/mens-personal-flotation-devices
You're definitely barking up the right tree, and Astral is a pretty stout brand.. Good luck!
I'm 6' 190 lbs waist 34...what size would...
I'm 6' 190 lbs waist 34...what size would you recommend?
The L/XL size should fit you well, but it wouldn't hurt to measure your chest to be sure. With your height, weight and waist size, I would assume you are roughly a 43" chest, which would fit the L/XL size just right.