- Detail Images
- Community Images
This is not the orange around-the-neck PFD your grandad had on his fishing dingy.
- Thin-Vent back design sits higher to be more compatible with high seatbacks and features a mesh panel at the spine to allow heat to escape
- Short torso height and sculpted foam throughout for a women-specific fit
- Ultralight, recyclable PE foam does the job without weighing you down when you're outside of the water
- Front zip closure makes it easy to get the PFD on and off
- Large openings at the arms limit side material to allow more airflow for warm climates
- Quick-access tab on front secures a knife or VHF radio
- Reflective trim offers visibility to other boaters in low-light conditions for added safety
- Clip-closure mesh pocket holds lip balm and a small tube of sunscreen
- Side adjustment straps let you get a snug, secure fit
Share your thoughts
Paddling on Elkhorn Creek
Great light pfd
This is a lightweight, comfortable, functional pfd that fits great and has ventilation panels in the back to help you stay cool. I wish the pocket was easier to get in and out of -- but that's the only negative thing I can say about it. It's a well-made vest.