- Detail Images
Always cool in your Camino.
- Airescape design creates a fit that minimizes contact with the upper torso and features strategically placed vents in the back, front, and sides
- Baffles and gussets strategically placed in the front mesh pockets offer expansive capacity
- Short torso height makes this a good choice for women and men whose boats have tight cockpits
- Quick-access tab for knife, radio, or light attachment
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My brother and I both got this life jacket for dingy sailing and it works great. I love the minimal amount of contact it has with your body, leaving you with a huge amount of freedom of arm movement. it also doesnt make you too hot. the front pockets are really easy to open because you just yank straight down on the little pull tabs, and they happen to be the perfect size for a beer. the lash tab is perfect for the belt clip of a multi-tool, and a leash can be attached to the lash tab itself or a small loop in the left pocket. the only problem ive had so far are that prickly little nylon string ends keep poking out near the bottom which really irritate skin, but I just yank them out with plyers.