Astral Buoyancy took all the closed-cell foam left over from the creation of its PFDs and put it to good use to create the AstroPad Dog Bed. It's a classic win-win: every last scrap of waste foam is used, keeping it out of landfills, and your pup gets a supremely comfortable, cushy bed. The shredded closed-cell foam acts like memory foam, molding to your dog's contours; new for this year, Astral added a touch of polyfil to the filling to make it softer, fluffier, and lighter weight. All of which should make your dog very happy, except when you commandeer the AstroPad for yourself at the riverside campsite.
- Filling made from cushy closed-cell foam left over from PFD production (usually 20% of total used) to eliminate waste and provide a superior product
- Lightweight polyfil stuffing (no more than 8% of total) blended in for extra softness
- Filling contained in inner pad that's baffled to keep it from shifting or lumping
- Outer shell features highly durable 600D polyester on bottom, sides, and top edge, and an organic cotton sleeping area
- Shell opens with hook-and-loop closure so it can be removed for washing
- Grab handles at either end make it easy to transport bed
- Bed weights: 11lb (small), 13lb (medium), 17lb (large)