- High-quality light-brown suede leather hand-sewn in the USA is injected with silicone at the tannery for high weather-resistance, great dexterity, and durability
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation prevents freezing fingers
- Length and cut allows jacket sleeve to fit in gauntlet without bunching and protects against cold and snow on deep pow days
- Fur trim and hand-stitched beadwork on the gauntlet make the mitts double as works of art
- Mitts will have slight variations due to their hand-crafted uniqueness
- Item #ASI0010
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
These are the most wonderful mittens for those frigid days on the mountain! I normally wear liners but these just don't need them because your fingers stay toasty warm. They fit nicely over my jacket sleeves with no problem. I get comments on my mitts every time I wear them. Buy them, you won't be sorry!
Flat Out Awesome
I bought these for my girlfriend who always has cold hands and these are by far the warmest mitts she has ever had. She still wears a pair of liners with them, but doesn't even need hand warmers anymore.
I chatted with Bill and Lexi (Gearheads) and they steered me in the right direction with these.
As an added bonus, she gets a ton of compliments on them where ever she is skiing. They may be a bit pricey but you will not regret buying these.