- Detail Images
- Community Images
Celebrate the legacy of Reinhold Messner, mountaineer extraordinaire, and your own love of the snowy outdoors with the Astis Messner Mitten. With beautifully hand-sewn beadwork honoring your beloved flakes flanked by cozy, real-fur trim, there are few better ways to express your undying appreciation. Suede leather injected with silicone protects against the elements, and Polartec high-loft insulation keeps your hands cozy-warm, so you can play all day in that stuff you love.
- High-quality dark-brown suede leather hand-sewn in the USA is injected with silicone at the tannery for high weather-resistance, great dexterity, and durability
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation prevents freezing fingers
- Length and cut allows jacket sleeve to fit in gauntlet without bunching and protects against cold and snow on deep pow days
- Fur trim and hand-stitched beadwork on the gauntlet make the mitts double as works of art
- Mitts will have slight variations due to their hand-crafted uniqueness
Share your thoughts
Messner - Street Style
Myself and a friend revel in the warmth of mitts on a day when the therm reads -9 F. Errm....rather cold for comfort, but we stayed toasty!
Now if only these things could fit inside my ski boots...
These things are breathtaking.
I have a similar version, the Sacajawea, check out this lengthy review!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I actually have the Tenzing version of the mitten. Other than the aesthetics the construction and quality are the same. These mittens are super warm. The gauntlet hits my arm about 5" below the elbow so they keep my hand/wrist/forearm really warm. The leather really does shed water. In addition to being really functional they're a novelty/conversation starter on the lift. Excellent quality, great style, killer product. Nice work, Astis!