- Detail Images
- Community Images
Every committed skier feels like an adventurer slashing through pow, and the Astis Colter Mitten beautifully reflects that spirit with its hand-beaded and fringed Wild West cowboy style and fur trim. Genuine suede leather tanned in the USA and injected with silicon for water-repellency and Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation to keep your fearless fingers toasty-warm make this mitt as functional as it is finely crafted art.
- High-quality brown suede leather hand-sewn in the USA is injected with silicone at the tannery for high weather-resistance, great dexterity, and durability
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation prevents freezing fingers
- Length and cut allows jacket sleeve to fit in gauntlet without bunching and protects against cold and snow on deep pow days
- Fur trim and hand-stitched beadwork on the gauntlet make the mitts double as works of art
- Mitts will have slight variations due to their hand-crafted uniqueness
Share your thoughts
Party in my gloves.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was so in awe the first time I saw these gloves all I could do was pet them and marvel at their beauty. Since then I've had many admirers who have been caught in the same state, absolutely speechless. While they may seem unpractical for skiing, being big and fury I now question why I ever skied without them. They are heavier than the average mitten but when you're resort skiing- weight doesn't matter that much. The thing is that these mittens are warm, hardy and amazingly waterproof. I personally love taking these out on powder days and cold days when being extra warmth means a lot. I also happily hike short to medium boot packs in them without a problem. I wouldn't usually take them on a full day tour as they don't pack well in a lightweight pack but that is their only limitation. Stay warm, stay positive.
I have a similar version, the Sacajawea.
I can't imagine anything more splendid.
Check out this huge review: