- Community Images
This long, special-edition mitten is a special edition collaboration between Astis and Backcountry.com.
- Leather exterior protects your hands from the cold and breaks in to form the perfect fit over time
- Silicone-injected leather sourced from a tannery in Milwaukee blocks moisture
- DWR coating helps the leather exterior repel wet snow and moisture
- Polartec fleece lining adds warmth without adding bulk
- Long fit forms a secure seal where you jacket and mittens meet
- Beadwork and trims are handcrafted in Oregon
Share your thoughts
These Asits mittens are the cat's meow.
WARM, soft, comfortable and utterly bombproof.
I've been rocking Astis mittens going on 2 winters now and they are one of my favorite things on snow.
They are totally waterproof, and I actually prefer them for powder days. They are easy on/easy off which is super convenient if you need to make adjustments to your equipment or take pictures on the fly.
$$$$pendy, but worth the coin.
Astis / Backcountry.com Mitten - Tan