- Detail Images
- Community Images
You're an explorer at heart.
The Astis Amundsen Mitten embodies the bold spirit, ambition, and toughness of Roald Amundsen, the famed Norwegian explorer who first set foot on the South Pole. Hand-crafted from durable and water resistant suede leather with a Polartec Thermal Pro lining for warmth and comfort, these mittens are not only beautiful and timeless in appearance, they're built for performance and reliable use season after season.
- Hand-stitched suede leather is injected with silicone during the tanning process to provide exceptional durability and water resistance
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft lining keeps hands toasty warm and comfortable
- High-cut gauntlet allows the jacket to slide under without bunching while providing a snug fit that keeps snow out
- Absence of buckles, drawstrings, or clips gives these mittens timeless appeal and ease of use
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I finally got to use these out on a cold, 10 degree day. I usually have cold hands, but these kept me VERY toasty.
Also, they are a great conversation starter while riding the lift.
Astis gloves rock
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Durable, warm and good looking.
These have been my go to gloves for 2 seasons. I was a little bit of a skeptic at first, but after 2 seasons can tell you they are awesome.
Not cheap, but worth it.