For the L'th time.
A dozen or so miles of rugged, road-less wilderness can't be safely traveled with just any shoe. Queue up the sturdy leather Asolo TPS 535 Lth Evo Backpacking Boot and prepare yourself for a grippy, stable platform when hauling a heavy pack deep into your own private patch of earth. Known for its dependable performance, the TPS 535 features a water-resistant and tenacious full-grain leather upper that withstands puddles and rocky talus fields alike, while the Cambrelle lining wicks moisture to keep blisters and that swampy-boot feeling at bay.
Additionally, this boot features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane that prevents watery obstacles from getting in the way of your trek. The tall collar reduces ankle rolls while descending into lush, waterfall-riddled valleys, and its rigid arch stabilizes your steps during rocky mountain traverses. Not to mention, the Lite 2 anatomical footbed cradles your foot in a natural manner as to avoid prolonging the break-in period. And, the dual-density PU midsole provides miles of support, as does the Vibram outsole, which assures traction and grip in slippery situations.
- A stable, supportive hiking boot for unpredictable terrain
- Full-grain upper features DWR treatment
- Gore-Tex membrane is breathable and waterproof
- Cambrelle lining wicks away moisture quickly
- Lite 2 footbed prevents painful break-in period
- Dual-density PU midsole attenuates shock
- Rigid arch support stabilizes tricky steps
- Vibram outsole touts traction and grip
- Item #ASO001W