A worthy scenic reward.
- Water-resistant suede and polyester upper help shield your foot from puddles and light rain
- An anatomic footbed ensures comfort and support while you hike up rocky terrain
- Velveteen lining wicks moisture, allows your foot to breathe, and keeps you comfortable when you're on the go
- Sticky Vibram rubber outsole maintains traction on steeper grades of rock
- Rubber toe cap offers protection against trail debris and small, loose rocks
- Back pull-on tab makes it easy to slide your foot into the Sunset
Share your thoughts
How is that mesh side panel water...
How is that mesh side panel water resistant?
Color and Picture Don't Match!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
These shoes seemed nice, but I ordered 8.5 and they were a little long for my somewhere-in-between 8.0-8.5 feet. Not to mention I was trying to order brown shoes for work and in the picture the Dark Plum/Lilac was a tan color (which seemed a bit odd). In reality, when I got these shoes they were PURPLE - and not ashamed of it! Needless to say, they went right back in the box. However, it should be said that the make of the shoe was very nice in general, the soles were pleasantly flexible, and maybe I would try these again sometime if I weren't trying to find brown shoes for work at the moment.