- Detail Images
If you're looking to add a light and nimble footwear option to your quiver of shoes, the Asolo Men's Shiver Shoe is the go-to choice. Smooth suede uppers provide water-resistant protection against early-morning dew and city-street puddles while offering a clean style that's equally suited to either environment, and the The Vibram Tenere outsole securely grips everything from sidewalks to loose scree.
- Water-resistant suede uppers provide durability and a clean, styled look
- Velveteen lining is extra-soft for comfort
- Approach-specific anatomic footbed follows the natural contours of the foot for all-day comfort
- EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Vibram Tenere outsole features self-cleaning lugs and excellent grip for slippery approaches
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have been wearing these shoes every day since I got them (about 10 months ago). They have held up extremely well and are super comfortable. I have taken them on many impromptu day hikes and they all ways preform well on loose gravel and rock. The soles have worn down quite a bit, but that understandable due to how soft and grippy the rubber is. Im starting to think I need a new pair because they fabric behind my heal is starting to wear through.