- Detail Images
Ensures solid footing on rocky terrain.
Whether you're scaling slightly steep red rock to access a viewing point, climbing up a scree field, or taking a short hike on lava rock terrain, let the Asolo Men's Ray Shoe be your companion.
- Water-resistant suede and polyester upper help shield your foot from puddles and light rain
- Anatomic footbed ensures comfort and support while you hike up rocky terrain
- Velveteen lining wicks moisture, allows your foot to breathe, and keeps you comfortable when you're on the go
- Sticky Vibram rubber outsole maintains traction on steeper grades of rock
- Rubber toe cap offers protection against trail debris and small, loose rocks
- Back pull-on tab makes it easy to slide your foot in
Share your thoughts
Light and durable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Excellent design and quality, true to size, light enough to run the 100M dash in, and looks durable enough to handle everything but hot flowing lava and wet snow.
Surprise Comfort & Sticky Scrambling
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these as a gift a few weeks ago and took them out to Southern Utah earlier this week for some climbing and hiking. They're a great approach shoe and have the ability to push the limits when scrambling or even some short 5.8 pitches. The sole held great and the toe rand keeps you glued in the cracks. Looking forward to pushing these even further as the weather warms up and the powder skiing comes to an end.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are the high quality you'd expect from Asolo. Great fit and stiff soles. The only downside is that the tongue is open almost to the toe, and if you walk in sand or gravel, plenty will make it inside the shoe.
Otherwise, a great shoe.