Asics GT-2170 G-TX Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Pulling together the elements of a great run.
Asics subscribes to the philosophy that 'Everything Connects,' so it built the GT-2170 G-TX Running Shoe with its Impact Guidance System. This design links the shoe's components―heel, midfoot, forefoot―to enhance your foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off. The mesh upper incorporates a Gore-Tex insert because a dry, comfortable foot is also connected to an enjoyable running experience.
- Gore-Tex insert in upper blocks penetration from rain and puddles while allowing shoe to breathe
- Discrete eyelets are independently places for a more custom-feeling fit when you lace up
- Two layers of memory foam around collar mold to your heel for a close, comfortable fit
- ComfortDry sockliner provides cushioned comfort and antimicrobial protection
- Midsole's dual-density foam provides support and stabilizes your footstrike on uneven terrain
- Solyte midsole material is ultralight and extra durable
- GEL cushioning pods absorb shock when your foot hits the ground so you get the smoothest transition from heel to toe
- Stabilizer at the midfoot creates a pocket between Asic's Trusstic midsole reinforcement structure and the midsole cushioning that allows the midsole to compress on impact to improve shock absorption
- Blown rubber DuroSponge outsole is reinforced with high-abrasion rubber in critical areas