Asics GT-2000 Trail Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Trail version of Asic's classic stability shoe.
Your need for a stability shoe doesn't miraculously disappear when you leave the tarmac; if anything, you need the Asics Men's GT-2000 Trail Running Shoe more than ever. Packed with the same pronation-preventing Dynamic DuoMax midsole as the road version, this trail-runner's lugged outsole is ready to tackle rough, uneven terrain, but that excels on wet, smooth surfaces as well. Offering a snugger heel fit, a lower drop, and a more cushy ride than its predecessor, the GT 2170, the GT-2000 is ready to take you wherever your feet wish to wander.
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning and resists the bacteria that causes odors
- Ankle collar molds to the foot thanks to dual-layer memory foam cushioning
- Midsole, sole, and cushioning are linked together by Impact Guidance System to provide the most natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Dynamic DuoMax support system in midsole features dual-density foam that's positioned to enhance support and stability; features lightweight Solyte compound that offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Durasponge blown rubber outsole offers enhances cushioning and light weight
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in critical areas of the outsole prevents premature wear, and features lugged pattern for trail traction