- Detail Images
Running in the rain never felt so good.
- Gore-Tex insert in upper blocks out water from rain and puddles while allowing moisture you're generating to escape
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning and resists the bacteria that causes odors
- Ankle collar molds to the foot thanks to dual-layer memory foam cushioning
- Midsole, sole, and cushioning are linked together by Impact Guidance System to provide the most natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Dynamic DuoMax support system in midsole features dual-density foam that's positioned to enhance support and stability; features lightweight Solyte compound that offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Durasponge blown rubber outsole offers enhances cushioning and light weight
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in critical areas of the outsole prevents premature wear
- Lugged outsole offers secure traction on wet, muddy ground
Share your thoughts
I purchased these shoes in early March. I live in Northern Wisconsin. I wore these on snow covered roads, snow covered trails, slushy, muddy forest roads. I also snowshoed in them with a lightweight gaiter. One icy week I screwed ice spikes into the soles and ran on slippery, cruddy, icy trails. In all these conditions the shoes excelled. My feet stayed warm and dry and the traction was superb. They are one of the most versatile shoes I have ever tried. We had winter conditions until the first week in May, so they saw plenty of miles.