- Detail Images
Expand your horizons in this trail-ready shoe.
- Upper features supportive cage structure around soft mesh for comfort and a secure fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps out gravel and other trail debris
- Heel Clutching System features exoskeletal heel counter that improved support heel fit
- Lace garage tucks away loose ends
- Lightweight Solyte midsole compound offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Rear and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs impact as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Rock protection plate shields you from stone bruises
- Wet Grip sole with aggressive trail-specific lugs is made from a special blend of organic and inorganic compounds to offer reliable traction, even on wet surfaces
- Strategically placed High-Abrasion Rubber in outsole enhances durability
- Best for runners with a neutral stride or who tend to over-pronate with medium to flat arches
Share your thoughts
Stable and super light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I got these as a gift for the lady. Usually lightweight trail running shoes don't offer much stability and stiffness in the sole. These are and exception to that concept as the soles are very supportive, stiffer and protective for being such a lightweight shoe. The shiny leather is a little flashy but doesn't take away from the overall appearance of the shoe. It's very sharp looking in her opinion.
Asics GEL-Scout Trail Running Shoe
Can't do the shiny patent leather stripe
I ordered the only women's trail runner that backcountry had in Asics because I knew the fit would be perfect, which it was. I could handle the bright colors but the patent leather stripes are not for me so I am returning them.