- Detail Images
Turn every race into a celebration.
Aussies may a fun-loving crew, but they take their athletics seriously. Similarly, the Asics Men's GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe―named after the famous race Down Under―may be loud and colorful, but it offers hard-core triathletes the features they need, like an upper designed for quick transitions from the bike to run leg, and a platform underfoot designed for quick transition from touchdown to toe-off. Asics shaved nearly an ounce off the Noosa this season, to enable you to fly down the course on your way to a new PR.
- Ideal for slight under-pronators through over-pronators with medium to normal arches
- Open mesh upper and perforated sockliner offer breathability and ventilation for hot, sweaty feet
- Soft materials and limited stitching in the uppers allow you to comfortably wear the shoe without socks
- Improved heel and tongue grips make it easy to get into the shoe quickly
- Comes with standard laces that can be switched out for elastic laces (included) to speed up transitions
- Impact Guidance System links midsole, sole, and cushioning to guide your foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off
- DuoMax support system features dual-density foam that's positioned to enhance support and stability; features lightweight Solyte compound that offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Propulsion Trussic system mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsive phase to propel you through your stride
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Wet Grip sole is made from a special blend of organic and inorganic compounds to offer reliable traction, even on wet surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I have owned these shoes for a little less than a month both have already put about 100 miles on them. The fit seems a little small and narrow, but are extremely comfortable as the miles rack up. Everyone either loves or hates the color scheme, but you will definitely be noticed wearing them.