- Detail Images
Cloud-like comfort, rock-solid stability.
Some things just get better with age, and the Asics Men's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe is no exception. This 14th iteration of the Asics best-seller features a new slimmer profile, lighter weight, and more breathability, all while maintaining its reknown stability and cushy ride. Its combination of features make it ideal for runners from severe under-pronators to mild over-pronators, with high to normal arches.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper strategically places stretch material on the upper to reduce buckling and potential irritation
- Heel Clutching System features exoskeletal heel counter that improved support heel fit
- Two layers of memory foam in the collar mold to your heel for a custom fit
- ComforDry sockliner provides cushioning, wicking, and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment around your foot
- Midsole, sole, and cushioning are linked together in design to guide your foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off
- Lightweight Solyte midsole compound offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Stabilizer at the midfoot creates a pocket between Asic's Trusstic midsole reinforcement structure and the midsole cushioning that allows the midsole to compress on impact to improve shock absorption
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Blown-rubber DuraSponge outsole is reinforced with high abrasion rubber in critical areas
- Sole uses vertical flex grooves that allow for a more flexible tread pattern
Share your thoughts
My marathon shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have been through three sets of these. Have ran multiple marathons and a 50k in them. They are a great neutral shoe. Have held up to all my road and trail running along with a trip up Pikes Peak for the marathon. I generally get about 400-450 miles out of them for running and then they become work around the house shoes.
These shoes provide great stability and comfort. I have bad feet and these really help. They are durable and have great grip for roads. They are not very flexible or light but it does not bother me to much. I use them as a running shoe and a casual shoe and they work great for either.
Every day shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Start off by saying...I'm not a runner. I just got these looking for a comfortable, every day shoe...and they fit that bill. Size ran true for me.