- Detail Images
You thought you knew what ultralight felt like.
Until you lace up the Asics Men's GEL-Lyte33 Running Shoe, you have no idea what an ultralight long distance shoe really feels like. Seamless construction keeps the upper lighter than ever and smooth against your foot, a low heel-to-toe drop further minimizes weight, and the flexible Solyte midsole offers plush cushioning to smooth out harsh rides. This is the lightest shoe in Asics's 33 collection, and one of the most effectively balanced featherweight-performance shoes on the market, period.
- Upper has a streamlined shape, breathable mesh material, and utilizes seamless construction for weight savings and comfort
- F.A.S.T. technology balances performance and weight at the sole, heel, and the overall design of the shoe last
- Guidance Liner uses vertical flex grooves along the shoe last in order to guide efficient roll from heel-to-toe after the foot strikes the ground
- Solyte midsole material offers plush cushioning without adding undue weight
- GEL cushioning absorbs shock at the heel, smoothing out foot strike and the impact on your joints
- Low heel-to-toe drop (6mm) keeps weight down (less material is required for low-drop constructions)
- Outsole uses critically place high-abrasion rubber for added durability
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Comfy, light, breathable. Wear them running, on short hikes, and day-to-day. they broke in quick and are typical of asic quality.