- Detail Images
Take a run in the clouds.
- Two layers of memory foam in the collar mold to your heel for a custom fit
- Midsole, sole, and cushioning are linked together in design to guide your foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off
- Lightweight Solyte midsole compound offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Stabilizer at the midfoot creates a pocket between Asic's Trusstic midsole reinforcement structure and the midsole cushioning that allows the midsole to compress on impact to improve shock absorption
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Blown rubber outsole is reinforced with high abrasion rubber in critical areas
- Sole uses vertical flex grooves that allow for a more flexible tread pattern
Share your thoughts
Great Shoe, Great Price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Cumulus has been my go to runner for about 6 years now. I have given some other lines a try, including the Kayano but I prefer this more neutral shoe. Having said this, I do not find the 14 as comfortable as previous models. My foot does not seem as secure in this particular shoe. It's as if my heel could slip out at any point, although it never does. I think this is a trend of all of the more recent shoes Asics has released. My foot never feels like its set as deep in the shoe as it used to in the past.
Either way, I have already racked up some miles in these and there has been no hurt or malfunctioning so far! At this price, the shoe shouldnt be overlooked!