Your aluminum ally in the backcountry.
No backcountry avalanche kit is complete without a high-quality probe. Arm yourself with the ARVA Light 2.40 Probe and head to the mountains with less than half a pound of life-saving aluminum tucked in your pack. The tension locking system allows for quick and reliable assembly and the 8 foot probe is marked every 5cm for accurate depth readings.
- Due to the durable 7075 aluminum construction, this probe weighs in at just under half a pound
- Burly Kevlar cord stands up to repeated abuse in the the backcountry
- Tension locking system ensures this probe will stay assembled when in use
- Marks every 5cm allow you to take an accurate depth reading
- Fully extended this probe measures 8 feet in length
Share your thoughts
How do you activate the tension locking...
How do you activate the tension locking system on Arva Light 2.40?
You need to pull the cord with some good tension until the knot appears then place it in the knotch on top of thr probe.