Light and rigid.
ARVA engineers have produced an optimal probe design that allows simultaneously for lighter weight and more rigidity, and the ARVA Carbon 2.40 Light Probe is the living proof. Weighing just a quarter of a pound, you'll forget you even packed this 8-foot carbon probe until you absolutely need it.
- Due to the full carbon construction, this probe weighs only four ounces (115g) and is impressively stiff
- Burly Kevlar cord stands up to repeated abuse in the the backcountry
- Tension locking system ensures this probe will stay assembled when in use
- Marks every 5cm allow you to take an accurate depth reading
- Fully extended, this probe measures 8 feet in length