- Detail Images
Don't let the cold bully you off the hill ever again.
Ever since the cold front stormed in, you've been cowering on the couch wrapped in a blankie. Sport the insulated Void Jacket from Armada and never be absent from your daily throw-down sessions again. Loaded with features and laced with style, the Void Jacket can't wait to reunite you with your slope-side crew.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Water beware: this jacket has fully taped seams and features YKK zippers for an impenetrable first line of defense against the elements
- 80g poly-fill in the body and 60g in the sleeves provides insulation for the coldest days of the season so you can stay out there run after run
- Embossed taffeta lining slides over layers and reduces snags when you're chucking cab-fives
- Armada's signature standard-fit leaves ample room for layers on super cold days
- Underarm zips let you cool down after hot park laps
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaitors keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system connects the powder skirt to Armada pants so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're shredding hard
- With the external-access music pocket with a headphone port, you'll be popping and locking all day long