- Detail Images
For your everyday needs.
Whether you're heading through the gate in search of pow or you're just cruising the park with the homies, stay dry and comfy in the Armada Traverse Men's Ski Pant. It has a two-layer fabric and fully taped seams to protect you from waist-deep powder and spring slush alike, and inseam vents can be opened to dump heat when you're skinning out to an untracked zone or hiking your favorite rail in the park.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're waist-deep in the soft stuff
- SuperFlo lining system lets heat and moisture escape to make you happy and dry; mesh provides airflow, and its smooth face allows optimal mobility
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Standard fit allows plenty of room to move around in and layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Lycra boot gaiter with boot clip prevents snow from getting into your pants
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to your Armada jacket to keep snow out
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability