Armada Sonar Ski Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
For skiers with a sixth sense for finding powder.
When there's a storm showing up on the radar, hone in on untracked pow lines while wearing the Armada Sonar Men's Ski Jacket. A two-layer laminate, DWR coating, and fully taped seams keep moisture out, while low profile polyfill insulation holds heat in without being so puffy that you can't move freely.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're waist-deep in the soft stuff
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- 80g synthetic insulation in body balanced by 60g in sleeves for greater mobility where you need it
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Standard fit allows plenty of room to move around in and layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable and stashable powder skirt creates a seal to keep snow out when it's deep
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevent snow from getting into your sleeves
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to your Armada pant to keep snow out
- Retractable pass pocket allows easy access to your season pass