- Detail Images
- Community Images
Some powder days require you to fly solo.
Everyone knows there are no friends on powder days. With the Armada Solo Jacket, you'll be properly equipped to stalk the fattest powder-stashes with the savvy of a lone wolf. Don't worry about feeling cold and lonely; the Mega Rex shell and SuperFlo Lining will keep you comfortable while your favorite beats keep you company. If you end up flying solo for too many days with this jacket, you might just forget why you ever skied with friends in the first place.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for maximum protection when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Water beware: this jacket has fully taped seams and features YKK zippers for an impenetrable first line of defense against the elements
- SuperFlo Lining System features fleece in the shoulders, open mesh in the underarms, and printed mesh in the body for extra warmth and snag-free movement between layers
- Armada's signature standard fit leaves plenty of room for layers and circus-worthy acrobatics
- Underarm zips let you cool down and help to regulate your body temperature
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters combine to keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system connects the powder skirt to Armada pants so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're shredding hard
- With the Retractable Pass pocket and external-access music pocket with a headphone port, you'll be flashing your ID and rocking out all day long
Share your thoughts
I remember when CR would come out to Utah to ski, he always had his sewing machine with him. I thought it was hilarious but it was obvious he had a higher vision. When he finished his first jacket, I remember how proud he was. And now, Armada has made a tribute to CR by producing a replica of his first jacket. Owning this jacket is really cool way to pay respects to one of the legends of our sport.
Only the Green option has the Lion
The green option is CR Johnson's jacket (RIP). This is why there is a huge lion on the back of the jacket and inside the jacket. All proceeds from the jacket go to http://highfivesfoundation.org/
A teen Jacket for the more flamboyant
The jacket is a great light weight weather protection shell. Not much more than that only really good at keeping wind and water out. Also makes you extremely easy to see on the slopes since the back sports a giant picture of Mufassa in yellow. By that I mean a huge full back image of a lion face. If your more of a goof ball or someone who likes to stick out in a crowd this is for you. It has hand anchors to keep the sleeves down to cover low profile gloves and is quite comfortable for me since I am super tall and thin it feels and looks fine.