- Detail Images
- Community Images
The Shifter: rock out in high gear.
Despite coming equipped with every essential, the Armada Shifter Gore-Tex Pro Jacket is light, smooth, and bombproof. Seal yourself in, crank the volume, and go sonic.
- The über-rugged Gore-Tex Pro 3L is guaranteed waterproof and breathable so you can bomb in any weather
- Fully taped with 13mm Gore-Seam tape, guaranteed leakproof
- Microgrid Back Technology keeps the jacket lightweight and smooth on the inside for agile comfort
- Armada's Standard fit, roomy throughout for aggressive movement
- Extra-long no-snag pit vents to prevent overheating
- The reactive hood system with quick-release tab is all about ease and comfort; bungees store on the interior
- Adjustable, stashable powder skirt with Lycra suspension for deep days
- Adjustable cuffs with Lycra gaiters and hem with quick-release tab seal you in
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to Armada pants
- External-access music pocket with headphones port lets you get into the groove
- RECCO avalanche rescue system for added safety
- YKK Aquaguard Coil for weatherproof zippers
Share your thoughts
i am 180 cm and 90 kgs:would L size fit...
i am 180 cm and 90 kgs:would L size fit me?
Hey Dan - this is Armada's "Standard Fit" so it should fit true to size. You should check out the sizing chart above to compare your chest, waist and sleeve measurements. These numbers will give you a better idea for the correct size than weight and height.
Just click the "Size?" link above next to the little white ruler. It's underneath all the size options.
Got the L. Great material and look, very well built, but a little bit larger for me. Still a great price and a great piece of equipment.
Provo and Leboe in Shifter Jackets
Guide at AK Heliskiing in Shifter Jacket
Anybody know if the 2013 Armada jackets...
Anybody know if the 2013 Armada jackets have the thin arms that the jackets of years past had? The jackets in 2010/2011 had the "standard fit", however the sleeves were quite thin. Tight for someone of a bigger build.
No, the sleeves will not be tight. The jacket in the picture you posted is the '10 Cruiser Jacket and it was an anomoly that it ran narrow forearm. All Armada Standard Fit jackets have a normal fit in the sleeves which will definitly not be tight like the jacket you posted. I'm a bigger build over 200 lbs and have skied in many of the jackets in large with no issues.
Armada Shifter Gore-Tex Pro
ARMADA outerwear goes DEEP, underwater!