- Detail Images
- Community Images
Just because its cold enough to freeze your snot solid doesn't mean you won't sweat when you lap the park. The midweight, hooded Armada Rotor Power Dry HE Pullover Shirt wicks sweat off your skin so you can focus on your flat spins without damp chills.
- Midweight Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency (polyester, recycled polyester, and spandex) fabric holds in heat, efficiently wicks away moisture, and dries quickly if you hike the park
- Low-profile hood enhances insulation during butt-cold days but doesn't get in the way when you don't need it
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Progressive fit is slim for layering and has a thigh length either for wearing-out style or tucking-in performance
- Chest zip pocket holds a pass or little goods you're saving for later
Share your thoughts
I love this piece. Its versatile which is important for a layering piece. It works all on its own, or as a nice layer under your shell for most days of the winter. I love the option to run the hood like a balaclava under my helmet, such a brilliant idea!