A glove built to work as hard as you.
Whether you're slaving for hours to build the perfect backcountry booter or obsessively hiking the same feature until you stomp it right, the Armada Prime Glove is built to keep up with the work ethic you display each time you ride. Made from top-shelf Pittards leather for durability, Thinsulate for warmth, and an AR insert for waterproof and breathable protection, the Prime is a serious glove for skiers who ask the most of their equipment.
- Sport quality Pittards W100X Leather provides exceptional durability, grip, and water resistance
- AR Insert prevents wet conditions from penetrating while being highly breathable
- 100g Thinsulate insulation keeps your digits warm in single-digit temps
- Lazy Fingers tech incorporates the natural curve of fingers into the glove's construction for increased comfort
- Micro-fleece liner is soft on skin and wicks moisture away
- Reverse seam on palm provides a smooth surface for superior grip
- Adjustable cuff seals around wrist to keep snow out
Share your thoughts
I usually expect to go through a couple pairs of quality gloves each season. I do mostly sled skiing and the sledding really takes a tole on your equipment. The Prime glove stood up all season long. When I got them they had a really nice fit with a curve in the fingers. Really dextrous which is nice when you're working on gear or opening zippers and its cold out. The gloves just got better with wear, leather got softer, and the gloves got easier to use. Good all weather temp and are still waterproof to this day.